The plug-in Ginlong Solis solar inverter monitoring stick S3 is a very clever, simple, external plug-in device, which is fully universal across the product range; the one product suits all the Solis inverter range. The S3 Wi-Fi Stick is faster, more responsive, and has an all-round better build quality.
Every solar system benefits from monitoring and this datalogger is the gateway to the informative online platform, SolisCloud.
SolisCloud intelligent software enables systems to be commissioned, monitored and maintained remotely saving time and money for installers and empowering system owners with all the data they need. Simple connectivity has your Solis solar system online in just a few steps delivering ongoing comprehensive data analysis and fault finding anytime, anywhere.
Ginlong Solis inverter data monitoring stick S3 installation
The installation of the Solis dongle is very straight forward and only requires the installer to have a smartphone/laptop to hand. The only customer requirement is a WIFI network within range of the inverter. The unit provides a simple to install monitoring solution for end customers with access to web, iPhone and Android app monitoring.
At Solis, in addition to free access to the monitoring website there is also an installer level login. With this feature the installer can view all their Solis inverters installed in one place.
- Turn OFF your AC and DC Switch off your inverter
- Insert your Solis WIFI stick to the bottom of your inverter/ COM port
- Plug and play, quick installation
- Install the antenna to your your Solis monitoring stick
- For connecting multiple inverters together Please see the detailed Installation Manual
- Turn your inverter back on
- Create Solis Monitoring account by downloading from the APP store or Google Play the Solis Cloud app to your smartphone OR scan the appropriate QR code from the back of your inverter labeled “Solis Cloud” with your phone
- If it is a new datalogger please configure it first
- Manually input the datalogger / monitoring stick SN number or scan that SN number with your phone
- Make sure your phone is connected to the router
- Wait until the connection is established with the Solis monitoring stick. The LED on the dongle must be Green
- Enter all your details required by the Solis Cloud Monitoring platform and Create a Plant
- You are ready to go!
If you need more info on the installation please read the Installation Manuals under our Datasheets tab. This inverter monitoring component provides a user friendly, easily accessible solution to Solis inverter monitoring.
Read our article on How to set up monitoring for Ginlong Solis inverters.
What you need to monitor your Solis solar inverter?
Quick Installation which only requires the installer to have a smartphone or laptop to hand; the only customer requirement is a WIFI network within range of the inverter.
- a plug-in Solis data logging stick dongle / stick
- a home broadband connection to internet or your mobile wifi
- mobile wifi or a computer with Wifi connection and you are ready to go
You need more solar electrical components? Check it here or contact us.
SolisCloud for Solis inverter monitoring
SolisCloud is the new generation of intelligent solar PV system monitoring for Solis inverters. Through this new solar monitoring platform you will have full control of your system whenever and wherever you are. You will benefit from upgraded accurate fault alarm messaging that is adjustable to notify you within hours that fit meet your needs.
For simple O&M the new platform features a full size display of all your installations with real-time data. You will have an intelligent alarm system that gives recommendations to quickly repair your field faults. In depth analysis tools allow you to understand the overall health of your system. IV curve scanning can be done easily and quickly on your whole system. A live power flow display gives visibility of both standard solar systems as well as storage systems. Most importantly you will have complete control of your systems and be able to monitor and adapt anything when and how you want.
There are no reviews yet.