The plug-in Ginlong Solis solar inverter monitoring stick is a very clever, simple, external plug-in device, which is fully universal across the product range; the one product suits all the Solis inverter range.
Ginlong Solis inverter monitoring stick installation
The installation of the dongle is very straight forward and only requires the installer to have a smartphone/laptop to hand. The only customer requirement is a WIFI, LAN or a GPRS network within range of the inverter. The unit provides a simple to install monitoring solution for end customers with access to web, iPhone and Android app monitoring.
In addition to free access to the monitoring website there is also an installer level login so the installer can view all their Solis inverters installed in one place.
- Quick installation and easy operation
- The WIFI, LAN and GPRS data dongle enables local and remote monitoring of your solar Solis inverter
- WiFi and GPRS communication supports remote monitoring
- Easy visualization of data and other information via Internet
The inverter monitoring component provides a user friendly, easily accessible solution to Solis inverter monitoring.
Read our article on How to set up monitoring for Ginlong Solis inverters.
What you need to monitor your Solis solar inverter?
- a plug-in Solis data logging stick dongle / stick
- a home broadband connection to internet or your mobile wifi
- mobile wifi or a computer with LAN connection and you are ready to go